AIM Rule 26 Website Change
Physiomics updates its branding, website and URL to improve customer experience
Physiomics plc (AIM: PYC), a provider of technology-based solutions to predict the effects of cancer treatment regimens for the biopharma industry, is pleased to announce it has undertaken an exercise to “modernise and simplify” its online image in advance of its attendance at the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting from 31st March. The Company has updated its logo and web address as well as implemented significant changes to its website intended to increase the amount and quality of information available to potential clients and partners. The key changes and their rationale are as follows:
- Updating of Physiomics logo to give it a more modern look and feel consistent with how we would like to be viewed by our clients
- Adoption of a new, simplified web address (or URL). From today our URL will be physiomics.co.uk and the section addressing AIM Rule 26 requirements will be www.physiomics.co.uk/investors/
- Upgrading of the Physiomics website introducing a number of new features including:
- Enhanced information about Physiomics’ core business areas, including fuller descriptions of the mechanics and benefits of our proprietary Virtual Tumour™ technology
- Inclusion of more examples of past projects that showcase key areas of experience and expertise
- Introduction of a dedicated section on Personalised Oncology where for the first time we outline our work in this area on our website
- A page dedicated to partners including (where permitted) the names of specific disclosed partners from the world of big pharma, biotech, academia and grants
- Enhanced links to our key social media platforms, LinkedIn and Twitter
- An updated news section which consolidates all Company press releases (RNS/ investor news will still be available to view separately)
We will be monitoring usage of the enhanced website over the next months and making further incremental updates as required. Rebranding of printed materials will be completed over the course of the next two months. These changes are in line with our stated intention to enhance our marketing activities and we believe they will improve our customer experience and help us to increase our new business pipeline.
Dr Jim Millen, CEO
+44 (0)1865 784 980
WH Ireland Limited (nomad)
+44 (0) 161 832 2174
Hybridan LLP (broker)
Claire Louise Noyce
+44 (0) 203 764 2341
Notes to Editor
Physiomics plc (AIM: PYC) is a solutions provider to the R&D based pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry with a focus on oncology. The Company’s Virtual Tumour technology uses computer modelling to predict the effects of cancer drugs and treatments to improve the success rate of drug discovery and development projects while reducing time and cost. The predictive capability of Virtual Tumour has been confirmed by over 70 projects, involving over 30 targets and 60 drugs, and has worked with clients such as Merck KGaA, Merck & Co, Bayer and Lilly.
Based in Oxford UK, the Company works with clients worldwide to support their pre-clinical and clinical oncology development programs. Its team of scientists and computer modelling experts provide bespoke solutions encompassing data, analytics and insight.
Physiomics senior management has academic and commercial expertise, including over 120 years collectively of working in oncology and/or computational biology and over 120 publications in peer reviewed journals.