Workshop on Virtual Tumour Clinical within Translational Science – June 10, 2014, Alicante (Spain)
Physiomics will present a half-day workshop on “Applications of Physiomics’ Virtual Tumour Clinical within Translational Science”, on the June 10, 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm ahead of the 2014 PAGE meeting that will take place in Alicante (Spain). This workshop will review the preclinical Virtual Tumour model used to predict optimal doses and schedules of combination therapy. We will provide an overview regarding the extension of the current model to include, radiation, resistance and immune modulated killing. This will then be followed by an interactive session where the participants will discuss with Physiomics’ colleagues what they feel is important in making translational predictions. The workshop will terminate with the presentation of Virtual Tumour Clinical showcasing its translational capability. A surprise prize will be offered to the participant that has got closest to the list of data required to build Virtual Tumour Clinical.
1:30 -2:00 pm Welcome reception – Coffee and registration
2:00 -2:45 pm Virtual Tumour
- Intro to Physiomics’ Virtual Tumour
- Case Studies
- Immune Modulated Killing
2.45 -3.00 pm Coffee break
3:00 -4:00 pm Interactive session
- Physiomics team will discuss with participants what they feel is important to making translational predictions
- Q&A on the technology applications
- Reveal the key data that was important in making translational predictions
4:00 – 4:30 pm Virtual Tumour Clinical: predicting phase 2 efficacy results from preclinical xenograft data
- Validation of the translational capabilities of Virtual Tumour Clinical: prediction of the changes in tumour size in both arms of a metastatic melanoma phase 2 study using only preclinical xenografts data and clinical PK.
Attendance is free of charge, but places are limited. To register please send your names and business contact details by email to Katherine Schirmer-Tully (email@example.com).